Hello to all that are reading my first blog post. It would be nice of me to introduce myself so here goes.
My name is Peki (fleet call sign Zero Assumption). I’m a member of Croatian Nexus corporation, in short CNEX. This blog was opened because of my personal need to express myself trough writing (haven’t done that for a while), and because of corp. need to present itself to the EVE universe. I have been assigned a role of a tech. support, but in the future that role will surely change more than once.
Why tech. support?
Short answer would be, because I’m a g33k! And in all MMO I usually play supporting characters.
Being new to the EVE universe, I’m counting on you older capsuleers to guide me trough path to become valuable part of your community.
That would be short introduction for now.
--
Till next time
Peki signing off
No comments:
Post a Comment